Thursday, July 16, 2009

My other Web Pages, Wikis, and other items of note

My First Class Web Pages (school web pages)
Wiki about wikis and other things technical
My other Wiki for the 6th, 7th and 8th grade students at Heritage
My You Tube Video(s)?!
My Jing Screen Cast for creating an Excel Chart

Items About Wikis
Wikiversity Technology in the classroom various technologies that can be used in the classroom plus multiple other links.
Campus Technology Why Wikis? The wiki as a tool
Wikis in the classroom step by step General overview of the wiki in a classroom
Wikis at the University of Wisconsin the wiki as an online, remote, and interactive tool
Wikis about technology and other links Lesson plan links, and resources galore
Wikis lesson plan ideas grade by grade self explanatory
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment